“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Options

Answers

• mirelaura18
    mirelaura18 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I TRIED IT STILL DOES NOT WORK

• Jlyons15
    Jlyons15 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Same here I've tried everything but still nothing

• RenoVations
    RenoVations Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

why cant i sync my device game to my laptop...my device keeps telling me no internet yet there is

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @RenoVations

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

We're sorry for your problem.

We noticed such a problem and the problem was reported to the studio.

Full information HERE.

Thank you.

• rosie25
    rosie25 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

In Candy Soda Crush Saga when I try to buy gold or boosters, the screen where you buy says 'Contacting' and has done this for several days.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi rosie25,

Probably a server / internet issue. Have had it happen to me many times in the past. Also, be sure to check your MS Account, to see if any charges have gone thru. The game may also say at the end of "Contacting", "Oops something happened on our end, no funds were taken from your account". However, the MS Store, every time has charged me, after an order did not go thru. I am disputing 3 charges because of this. The game is doing its job, it is the MS Store, that is not doing its job, on these false billings.

My solution, has been to close the game, then reopen it. You might lose or see a different number, like on the amount of gold in your piggy bank, for example at Candy Crush Saga, had 30 Gold Bars, after above message/s, might have 29 or less. I just play till it's back to 30 again.

I don't use smartphones or own one. Connections are iffy on them, since the airwaves are bombarded with wifi devices. I use wired ethernet direct connections, are still the way to go. Yes, Win 10 Pro - PC, is how I play. Have Comcast/Xfinity Speed, 1 gig down, 35 mp up. So really shouldn't have any connection issues. But it happens, because game servers are bombarded with request.

So close game, reopen it. Or wait a few mins, might be a bottleneck on your server connection.

Check your online MS Account, to see if you were charged or not.

Hope this helps.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/23/2020

P.S. A Comcast/Xfinity tech. showed me a meter reading on why smartphones or anything wireless, was bad to have. There were bubbles all over that meter, especially he said in apartment complex areas. The airwaves are bombarded with wifi phones, wired ethernet direct connections are still the way to go. In fact my neighbor, has to go outside to even try to get a good connection on her calls. She lives downstairs btw, goes outside to phone me, yup that bad. So use your desktop app, if you have it.

• teetee85
    teetee85 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

why won’t any of my Candy Crush games connect to the internet?They were working just fine then one day they said not connected,when I try to login with email it says no internet connection please try later,I even tried making a new account and it still says the same thing,it just won’t connect to WiFi!!Please Help!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,836 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please check your device whether you have a connection to the WiFi? Please go to your Settings menu.

Then please go to this link. Might help you!

• teetee85
    teetee85 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,yes I do have a connection to WiFi and I play on IOS

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?