We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1573

Raul_Edgemere
Raul_Edgemere Posts: 13 Level 2
Seriously? On the way back up, mid level, lots of moves left but no bottles show up to raise the soda.  Cut back on the sociopathy, designers. Are you throttling people for $$$ enough yet?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Raul_Edgemere, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Sorry that this took so long to get a response.  Do you still need help with this issue?

• Raul_Edgemere
    Raul_Edgemere Posts: 13 Level 2
    I eventually got through it.  But like most levels at this point, if you don't combine a color bomb with a coloring candy toward the beginning of the level, there is 0% chance of clearing the board without boosters or a miracle. I'm trying to win with only boosters from watching ads and other free stuff.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    I totally agree with you!  I  want that combo whenever I play the game.  I'm glad thought that you got through it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?