We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Big Thank you

yaninam
yaninam Posts: 22 Level 2
I would like to take a minute to thank King Community in helping me to bring my game back. Especially @Ashraf for starting the process and @PummyRaj for sticking together with me, answering all my communications and giving me clear directions, and last but not list other team members who were involved on the back end. To any others with challenges - please be patient with the team, answer all the question and follow direction and you will be back with your game. Today team made my day! Thank you very much. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @yaninam, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

That is so sweet of you to be writing a positive message and it's wonderful to read after all the negative messages posted here!  How are you enjoying the game?  What level are you on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?