Unacceptable

Options
TCV
TCV Posts: 2 Newbie
It is unacceptable that you pay a fortune to have extras for two hours and due to changes, you aren’t able to play as you’ve built in blocks! 
I want my money back and be sure, I won’t spend a penny anymore 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,836 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @TCV, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  What do you mean about built in blocks?  I'm not understanding what you mean.

• TCV
    TCV Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Seems like I’ve reached the end of the game and wasted money on 2 hour boosts as I wasn’t aware of it 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,836 Sweet Legend
    Options
    That is a hard lesson to learn.  From now on if you are at the end waiting for the new episode on Wednesday, you can pay attention to how many levels you have to clear so it won't happen again.  What is the highest level right now?  I am just under 2100 but I think it's in the 3000s now right?
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    TCV said:
    Seems like I’ve reached the end of the game and wasted money on 2 hour boosts as I wasn’t aware of it 
    (Edited by CM: Off-Topic and offensive)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?