We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Give us real gifts

bibooo
bibooo Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Discussions
I'm in  level 2244 and why don't gve us something as  real gifts or contact us with email?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @bibooo, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I'm not sure that I understand your question clearly.  As you asking King to reward you with a real gift because you made it to that level?  Unfortunately, I never heard of a game company offering gifts when you reach certain levels.   I'm not sure why you would want King to contact you either.  Are you aware of how many players are out there playing this game?   It would take a staff just to send out emails to players who reach certain levels.  I'm sorry that I couldn't give you the answer that you wanted to hear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?