2»

Comments

• nevaehjachim
    nevaehjachim Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Vanya
    Vanya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The same thing happened to me on Feb 22. Soda Squad, Mr Toffees Fair and Episode Race disappeared from the game screen overnight. What is going on? Is it possible to retrieve it?

• Vanya
    Vanya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah! It was all about joining the community. Glad I did. We have to write 5 comments to reach Level 2 and unlock exclusive features.

• Candyqueen1956
    Candyqueen1956 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I am playing on my own too! Its lonely. Even my soda friends disappear every so often then suddenly they come back again. I lost my team about 5 days ago and I am behind only one other person, Hi Joe, on the leaderboard. Has Soda changed in the last week? Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? I came off Facebook and joined the community but nothing has changed. HELP!

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Check out Disappearing Events under Support. For the past week, there have been many posts from people having the same problem using Windows 10. I am one of the people.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sharkeymw @NhWendy @Kathykaye @nevaehjachim @Vanya @Candyqueen1956 and Hearty Welcome to all the new comers to our lovely King Community 🤗

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Along with @NhWendy, how many of you are playing on Windows 10?

Looks like there is an issue to play on Windows 10, as all the special events like Mr.Toffee's Fair and Soda Squad, etc., are disappeared!

Currently, the team is collecting all the needed details as they want to see what is the issue and where is it exactly, etc., Once, collecting the details, they will report to the Studio.

Here is the main thread where we are collecting details ---> "Events Disappeared on WINDOWS 10" Can you all please head to this thread (click on Green fonts), and post your device details and a screenshot of your Map screen?

This thread will be closed now as I am directing you to the main thread, so that all the details will stay in a single place.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?