Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Dirty_Nurse said: Sasssy said: the gold thats in the bank is the gold I EARNED in the first place... I won it. I understand if I need to buy ,that I could..I've won a lot of it..JUST want to be able to use. You neither won nor earned the gold. Why would you earn gold bars for simply passing levels!? That would make the game even more ridiculously ez than it already is. Did you all commenting here bother to read the rules regarding the “piggy bank”?
Sasssy said: the gold thats in the bank is the gold I EARNED in the first place... I won it. I understand if I need to buy ,that I could..I've won a lot of it..JUST want to be able to use.
Sasssy said: I would like to know why after we've won all that Gold..piggy full.That when we need gold. we have to buy what we've already won???