game crashing

tracyredcap
tracyredcap Posts: 4 Newbie
ive had soda installed on my tablet for quite some time now, all of a sudden it keeps crashing.  ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and in the past this has worked, it however will not work now.  ive tried clearing the cache as directed by the trouble shooting guide, but my tablet will not let me clear the cache.

I still have it on my phone and both are liked through face book so I don't get it.

where do I get responces,,, in my email or do I have to try to remember how I got to the discussion page?

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @tracyredcap😃

You mentioned tablet so I assume you're playing on an Android device, do you mind getting back to me with the following details of the device so I can check if it is compatible with the game app?

1) Make and model number of your device. Also, the current OS you have. You can find this in Settings>General>About.

2) The version of the game app you have. You can find this in the App Store, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

• tracyredcap
    My tablet doesn't follow that path, so I can't find that information 
  • tracyredcap
    Ok got info.
    Make & model: fire hd 10

Version:   1.143.6

Like I said my phone and tablet were linked through face book, now I can't get it on my tablet
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks @tracyredcap!

So you do have a device that should support the game app, and you have deleted the game app before you mentioned and this did not help?

How much available storage do you have left? Could you also try the following:

First delete the game app and then reset the Settings in the Google Play Store app:
    -Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Restart the device and download the game again. Then open the game and reconnect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account to get back your played levels and Gold Bars.
  • tracyredcap
    Thank u, u do know it's a tablet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?