Open your piggy bank without paying

EimajCamEimajCam Posts: 8
I thinks it's fair for us to not pay because first kids play this game and we should be able not to pay because we do hard work for those gold bars 
93 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• EimajCamEimajCam Posts: 8
    This is for us not to pay to get our gold bars from the piggy bank 😁

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only for children, but for all, it must be free. Because you're playing for the piggy bank. I do not see and then pay for it. That would be 2x in one. Not fair.

• EimajCamEimajCam Posts: 8
    Oh yeah I am sorry for that I forgot to edit that part 😬 yes for adults as well
  • Pickles123Pickles123 Posts: 111 ✭✭
    It’s an Activision game, the only developer in the world who expects you to buy your own winnings 😂

https://www.gameskinny.com/1b054/candy-crush-represents-everything-thats-wrong-with-mobile-gaming

• jdragononjdragonon Posts: 3
    I agree we should not have to pay to get into the piggy bank.. especially not over $6 
  • Stacey1983Stacey1983 Posts: 1
    EimajCam said:
    I thinks it's fair for us to not pay because first kids play this game and we should be able not to pay because we do hard work for those gold bars 

• Lookinhat66Lookinhat66 Posts: 2
    I purchased an $11.99 package and didnt get any free time with the  freebies, I played one game and they dissappeared
  • nicimnicim Posts: 3
    Wenn man wenigstens ein paar Goldbarren bekommen würde fuer die Sterne waere fair!!! 
  • Lookinhat66Lookinhat66 Posts: 2
    English would be good
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had already voted.

But today this idea came to me for all legends.

Not just for soda. You're welcome.

• We, the devoted candy crushing soda "Saga-teers", earn those Gold Bars whole heartedly whether it takes 1 ❤️ or 30 ❤️ therefore we should b able to use our earned bars without having to "pay" to bust the bank. It should be incentive (quarterly, as opposed to annually) if nothing else, we deserve to be able to enjoy that bank free of charge!!! 
  • jonoeljonoel Posts: 1
    Hors de question de payer récupérer ce que j'ai gagné. Ma tirelire est pleine. Ceux qui acceptent de payer sont des moutons. Ce problème devient très agaçant et beaucoup de joueurs envisagent de se désabonner de ce jeu à cause de ça. Le même genre de problème existe pour d'autres jeux King. On nous prend vraiment pour des vaches à traire. Si le problème persiste trouvons d'autres jeux distrayants ( il y en a beaucoup) et laissons celui-ci. Pour ma part, vu mon niveau atteind, j'attends un peu et si rirn n'est fait...bye bye King !!! 

• queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    Would be super
  • Pickles123Pickles123 Posts: 111 ✭✭
    I purchased an $11.99 package and didnt get any free time with the  freebies, I played one game and they dissappeared
    😂😂😂
  • Dee26Dee26 Posts: 1
    How do I use the 100 bars I earned in my piggy bank without paying?