We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

The new bottles!

I liked this at first BUT when i find out that i lose for not passing level ok thats fine BUT when im playing i dont pass the level i lose a bottle if i get to play more moves on this same level and not pass it takes ANOTHER bottle??!!   So in 2 trys i lose 4 bottles?!!  Whats the point if it does that!!  Dumb!! 

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,384 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cntryluv1970 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

When you said the "New Bottles" -- are you referring to the new format of Rainbow Road Streak?  I am attaching the picture below....

If so, usually that is what happens each we loose a level!!  When Kimmy was there, her Rainbow outfit would change and boosters will become one less each time we loose a level.  Now, since Kimmy is gone and the bottles replaced her, instead of Kimmy loosing one kind out each time, we are loosing one bottle per loss!  

If this is not what you are talking about, please let me know and give me more details to understand the issue better :+1: 

** TO write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?