screen black

Has anyone had a problem with Candy Crush Soda Saga screen going black My screen is black but music still plays and a few icons like menu and score are on screen but cannot play because of blacked out screen Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Bulldozer123Bulldozer123 Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot this was driving me nuts. Thanks aagain
  • bettyblikbettyblik Posts: 6
    Problems with Candy Crush Soda Saga screen going black My screen is black but music still plays and a few icons like menu and score are on screen but cannot play because of blacked out screen Thanks...Fiks it!!! >:) 
  • ElimiinaElimiina Posts: 1
    how about that black screen? are you gonna fix it?
  • Icequeen76Icequeen76 Posts: 1
    edited September 20
    Screen is still black!! When is this gonna get fixed!!!!! 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,327 Community Moderator
    We don't have a time frame for a fix just yet but, you guys can follow up on this here

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this πŸ˜‰

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• bettyblikbettyblik Posts: 6
    how long will this misery last !! why can't you make sure the game works properly !! I've been looking at a black hole for more than a week now, isn't this ridiculous? received money for this game but you do not deliver anything, I am going to make work of it and make a report of it to facebook !!!! >:) >:) >:) !!!!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,327 Community Moderator
    We don't have a time frame for a fix just yet but, you guys can follow up on this here

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this πŸ˜‰

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here