Allow hints to be disabled in Soda

tsquitsqui Posts: 1
The hints are very annoying.  I want to find the moves on my own.  If you could add a toggle to turn them on or off. That would make the game more interesting and challenging.  I know I am not the only one who thinks this.  I play on iOS 
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad if it appears to me after a long search. Because you will not find out how to proceed. The faster it works. The way is very long for this trip.

• angeljsangeljs Posts: 1
    edited October 2
    tsqui said:
    The hints are very annoying.  I want to find the moves on my own.  If you could add a toggle to turn them on or off. That would make the game more interesting and challenging.  I know I am not the only one who thinks this.  I play on iOS 
    Absolutely agree, I came here looking to find out how to do just that! 
  • LayshaLaysha Posts: 1
    Omg yes!! I've been saying this for awhile. All they have to do is toggle (which i thought they had before) so we can choose. Not everybody wants the help. I like to think for myself and the hint just takes the fun out of it for me. I think the regular candy crush just added it not that long ago so hopefully it will happen here too very soon.
  • AmidAmid Posts: 1
    These hints make playing impossible - no fun at all. I am gonna give up playing until this is disablable.