game freeze

Options
jamalk005
jamalk005 Posts: 1 Newbie
 while I load the game (candy crush soda saga) it loads up but there is a black screen covering the levels i want to play although I am i am able to accept life gifts from friends. It started happening 9 days ago. I am on laptop platform. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,012 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jamalk005, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  The Soda Studio team are aware about this issue and working hard to fix the issue.  

Our Soda Community Manager found out that the issue is related to the Memory, and hence, it is taking longer to resolve the issue!!  You can play on any Mobile device as the issue does not persist there.  I am playing on my iPad without any problems!  I would recommend you to do the same if you have a mobile device.  Or if you have Windows 10, you can play there too!  

I will close this thread as the team is merging all the complaints about the Black Screen.  Please keep an eye on this Main Thread for all and any updates :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend =) 
  • robledo229
    robledo229 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My game keep freezing u reload and still does the same keep loosing  my lives Everytime I reload the game few month ago I complained and send you my complaint I loose point money I purchase live and never got response from you I love this game but is giving me trouble and taking my life and money I'm planning on deliting this game you no help
  • mitchy21
    mitchy21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have had the same issue for 3 days now
  • robledo229
    robledo229 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have no respond from them wont be able to play and when i do my live finish and like an hour come back to play everything is fine when i get my first hit to play  the game stop and freeze I reload and still the same every time I reload I lose  life is being month i being sending the complaint no responce Im on 1115 on my game is a sham they dont fix the problem

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?