Move Rush!

Comments

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I can't make a lot of use out of it, I can't react fast enough -- God, I'm old! - but, for a change, they haven't taken anything away. So good luck to those who CAN use it. 😁 
  • meggoo
    meggoo Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    How play move brush 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    @meggoo

Can you please define that more exactly? I do not understand what you want to tell me with that!
  • Spinnifix
    @Bricorn

I had already given my opinion about that. And they are clearing. I also do not like it and they should abolish it.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey all,

Loving the feedback here and how you're all getting together as a Community to discuss the Move Rush!

It's a new feature that is at an early stage so your feedback is very welcome!
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Hey all,

Loving the feedback here and how you're all getting together as a Community to discuss the Move Rush!

It's a new feature that is at an early stage so your feedback is very welcome!
    OK, feedback; 
    1.  vary the duration.
    2.  when the warning that it's about to start comes, please leave the game viewable, that would help those of us with slower reactions to plan ahead a little.

Thanks
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    And please remove the sign that blocks the screen when the blast end.  That is also unpleasant and disorienting.  Just start the blast and stop with without without all the dazzle and it might be okay.  So far it is just an annoyance.
  • Spinnifix
    It's nothing for me. Since I have to look for myself where I make my moves. It's just annoying. I ignore it and do my moves as I can see them. It is superfluous. Please do something sensible for everyone. Some have a disease and some are not 20 anymore. Just remove the Move Rush !!! You're welcome!!!!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    Spinnifix said:
    It's nothing for me. Since I have to look for myself where I make my moves. It's just annoying. I ignore it and do my moves as I can see them. It is superfluous. Please do something sensible for everyone. Some have a disease and some are not 20 anymore. Just remove the Move Rush !!! You're welcome!!!!
    This feature is great!  Anyone complaining about it can simply ignore it and it will be over with in ten seconds.  Not sure why you would though, even if you only get one good move out of it it’s a free bonus and we all know how hard the new levels are.

This new feature is a refreshing change from the useless “team” ones that have been forced upon us so any change away from those is a good one.

As @Bricorn suggested, random duration variants would be welcome.  Possibly even a rare Jackpot version that would last for a minute but would be proportionately as rare as landing on that same wedge of the vanilla CCS wheel.  That would be an almost guaranteed win on any level but exceedingly rare.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?