We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 2564

Pickles123
Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
Another impossible chocolate or bubblegum level. 
Ive just combined a colour bomb and a colour changing bomb and this corrupt, cheating BS game gave me about 9 green jellyfish 😂😂
It absolutely stinks !
Someone try to convince me this game hasn’t been ruined, purely to generate ££££.....
Activision are greedy b@st@rds.

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    How insulting to the King team to say that, you should be ashamed of yourself to use such language towards them ;)

If you’re incapable of completing such a low level of the game I suggest you quit now, they only get harder as you keep going.

I don’t know the initial layout of the low level you are referring to but if the chocolate starts out locked then you need to remove the locks first - preferably with fish - then use a board-clearing move like you said to polish them off for good.  Even combining a chocolate with a coloring candy will do no good if they’re locked on the opening move. If you’ve played over 2500 levels you should know that by now...
  • Pickles123
    I’d only be ashamed if I was mocking people with handicaps, by comparing them to those who aren’t very good at silly games, but I’d never do that, as I’m not vermin.
    Imagine an adult trying to insult someone, by suggesting they are stuck on a low level 😂😂 Leave the house, make friends, have sex ffs 😂😂😂
    If only they were locked from the start, nice try though..........
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I’d only be ashamed if I was mocking people with handicaps, by comparing them to those who aren’t very good at silly games, but I’d never do that, as I’m not vermin.
    Imagine an adult trying to insult someone, by suggesting they are stuck on a low level 😂😂 Leave the house, make friends, have sex ffs 😂😂😂
    If only they were locked from the start, nice try though..........
    I haven’t had a level start with so few boosters in years thanks to the rainbow road.  With only 4 of the chocolates caged it should be quite ez to beat.  I’m not sure what your issue is here but the low levels you’re on are for the most part quite ez(I’ve heard that King reduced moves on some to make them harder after their initial release - if that’s the case here you have my apologies)

Your attempts at insults are far off the mark and even if they weren’t, I would never be offended by a random post on the internet.  If you can’t beat this simple level after playing hundreds of previous similar levels I suggest hanging up your CC gloves and sticking to simpler games like Rock Paper Scissors and tic tac toe.
  • Pickles123
    It’s clear to see you aren’t easily offended, your moral compass sees to that. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?