We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why I am quitting playing sod at level 2038

mmorrell
mmorrell Posts: 1 Newbie
It's just gotten stupid playing this game... I play the same level over and over, slowly the logic let's me get a little closer.  Then suddenly all of the fish go to the right target instead of stuff that holds no importance... it is blatant manipulation - what I do makes no difference.  When the game logic decides it's time to you win, you win.  you can as many dumb moves as you want and you can't lose.  When it's not your time you can make as many good moves as you can, and you can't win.  Also, NEVER buy any of the packages... I used to buy the $3.99 package but if you lose all of your lives before your hour is up the clock keeps running and your purchase runs out.  DONT DO IT!  Save your money.

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    mmorrell said:
    It's just gotten stupid playing this game... I play the same level over and over, slowly the logic let's me get a little closer.  Then suddenly all of the fish go to the right target instead of stuff that holds no importance... it is blatant manipulation - what I do makes no difference.  When the game logic decides it's time to you win, you win.  you can as many dumb moves as you want and you can't lose.  When it's not your time you can make as many good moves as you can, and you can't win.  Also, NEVER buy any of the packages... I used to buy the $3.99 package but if you lose all of your lives before your hour is up the clock keeps running and your purchase runs out.  DONT DO IT!  Save your money.
    Of course there’s no reason to spend money on these free games, (...)
    The fish behave in certain pre-programmed ways depending on the type of level that’s being played; once you learn that it’s easy to predict where they will or will not go and react accordingly.

The new levels are always based upon whether or not you can combine special candies on your first move and not about skill at all.  The game has become stale and boring, made even worse by the forced “team” features that are extremely unpopular and that no one asked for or wanted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?