Move Rush

WouldyouliketoplWouldyouliketopl Posts: 1
Would you please consider getting rid of the Move Rush? To me, it's nothing more than a distraction, and doesn't provide anything that enhances my play. I really don't see the point,  and I just get frustrated with it interrupting my concentration.  Thanks, Julia
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,336 Legend
    @Wouldyouliketopl

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/comment/474248#Comment_474248

That's already clear. But under - lightning - I have already stated my comment.

• DMP7745DMP7745 Posts: 2
    I just deleted the game because of the moves rush being annoying. That and the game board thing like it is a race. 
    @DMP7745

The game board MR. Toffee is nice. Unfortunately only 2 tasks per day. What I do not understand, it is not yet full and there is already a new one. But I do not care. I play it the way it comes. I do not want to complain. I'm glad that I no longer have to play on the PC. I know that enough.

I had already agreed with. Because I do not like it. 1. Disturbing and 2. I still have to search my trains. It's just annoying and interrupt 3x. Has nicts to do with relaxed and beautiful games. Please abolish !!!!

• craigfeelercraigfeeler Posts: 4
    I vote to have the fast mode shut off. The flashing rainbow lights on the side of the screen cause.me to have blackout seizures.
  • harlequinharlequin Posts: 9
    I agree...it rushes you to panic...instead of countdown do 10 free moves