Game progress

tea7110
tea7110 Posts: 1 Newbie
I was at level around level 1978 when my game progress disappeared and it put me back to level 130. Can I get my game progress back or do I have to go through all those levels sgain

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,295 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tea7110 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue that you have lost your level progress in your game!!  But,no!  You absolutely do not have to go through all those levels again :+1: 

Please follow this link to get back your level progress https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back/p1?new=1

NOTE:  Hope you have saved your game progress before!  If so, please follow the first section specified in the article.  If you have not saved your game, check the directions suggested in the second section where it said "Didn't save the game, is it too late" part. 

Please post back if you need further assistance with this regards!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out!  Have a great week ahead and keep having fun in your game!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?