What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Boosters gone from soda and jelly games

Options
Noey30
Noey30 Posts: 14 Level 2
I have had problems opening these games and now my boosters are gone. My gold is still there, ready for me to purchase, but all those boosters I have been playing 4 + years to get are gone....and you are going to tell me that you can’t do anything for me. Not good enough, why would only my boosters go away and nothing else? Something is going on here!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,731 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Noey30, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you playing the game on a mobile device?  If so, the boosters and lives are only saved to your device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crashes, updates or uninstalling and reinstalling the game will cause you to lose them, except the gold bars. 

King cannot reimburse you for boosters that you received as a reward from an event but if any of them were purchased please let us know because then we can offer you further direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?