We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Ever noticed....

Pickles123
Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Discussions
Has anyone else noticed, that when you get near the end of a race, episode, or whatever they’re called now, you get either a bubble gum or chocolate level ?
You pass a super hard level, usually 3 or 4 levels from the finish, then you get a relatively straight forward level, followed by a gum/chocolate one. These levels suck the life out of your free play time and minimise your chances of reaching that stupid key, that nobody ever really reaches.
Now I’m not suggesting this is all deliberate, to frustrate  the gullible and naive into buying boosters, but, I think this is a deliberate game mechanism, to frustrate the stupid players, into buying boosters.

(Edited by CM: inciting complaints)

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    @Pickles123 I really don’t have all the necessary boosters for completing any kind of level before reaching the key. That is why I didn’t reach it in time before completing the level.

I don’t normally use boosters, but if I need to, I can use 1 or 2 boosters to finish the level. I never buy boosters. Saving my bunch of gold for extra moves. If I only have 1 remaining target left and I only have 1 lollipop left, I will not use it. Instead, I will find a way to reach the target or find a necessary match to win the level. If I don’t, I would just give up and try again. 

You can’t just blame something for what you did, only you can make that choice. You just have to try and try again on the same level without having to buy or use boosters. I recommend using timed boosters to help you pass the level along with unlimited lives from your daily rewards.

Hope these are helpful for you. Keep crushin’ it! 😉
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Has anyone else noticed, that when you get near the end of a race, episode, or whatever they’re called now, you get either a bubble gum or chocolate level ?
    You pass a super hard level, usually 3 or 4 levels from the finish, then you get a relatively straight forward level, followed by a gum/chocolate one. These levels suck the life out of your free play time and minimise your chances of reaching that stupid key, that nobody ever really reaches.
    Now I’m not suggesting this is all deliberate, to frustrate  the gullible and naive into buying boosters, but, I think this is a deliberate game mechanism, to frustrate the stupid players, into buying boosters.

DONT BUY BOOSTERS,YOURE FEEDING THE GREED.
    The level types you mention here are the easiest to pass, especially with the fish booster enabled.

I don’t buy boosters or gold bars and am at the highest level available, perhaps you need to work on your pattern recognition skills?  I’m assuming here that you’re also waiting for new levels like I am and similarly realize that player skill plays a lesser role as King releases new episodes.  Even starting out combining both of the different spherical boosters doesn’t guarantee a win nowadays.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?