Advertisements for boosters gone

raggedy4raggedy4 Posts: 4
For about 3 weeks now, I don’t have the option to watch advertisements for boosters.  I am signed in with FB and am using an iPad.  I am not doing anything different.  Any ideas on how to get them back?

Comments

• TiffanyR14TiffanyR14 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    No I'm sorry I always. Call a number or contact a supervisor 😁😱
  • Me2Me2Me2Me2 Posts: 11
    It's been over a month for me. 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,563 Superstar
    Hello @raggedy4 and welcome to our wonderful community.  Like I explained to @Me2Me2 in a separate post, the option of watching ads for boosters was never guaranteed.  The studios are always looking at different ways to keep the games interesting and challenging.  This includes periodically choosing a random group of people and giving them access to various features and sometimes it also means removing access to something the person previously had.  The best thing to do is to start a discussion or even create a poll where people can vote to have/keep ads.  This way it will provide valuable feedback to the studio, which is what they are alwasy looking for.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • raggedy4raggedy4 Posts: 4
    Thank you for your replies.  =)
  • jendes04jendes04 Posts: 1
    Well how do we create a poll? I would really like that option back especially after playing a level a million times!