🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Can you find the differences with this new image? - Win Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

Options
13»

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options
    Sprinkles in the cloud
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Contest is now over and below are the 9 correct answers.  I am very proud of all of you.  You all did great!  The 3 winners will be posted Monday during the day.  We are working on another new contest will be starting this week.

Differences:

1.       On the gold bar top left, the top circle is missing

2.       On the sale box the infinity symbol is missing from the heart

3.       Kimmy’s eyes are no longer brown, they are now blue

4.       Kimmy’s bow is no longer red, it’s now blue to match her eyes

5.       On the cloud some of the color dots are missing

6.       On the sailboat – the half hidden soda bottle is now red instead of yellow

7.       The licorice swirl is missing its curly top

8.       The settings button is missing the setting icon

9.       The red stripes on the overview button is now a darker red

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
    OMG..I just saw it at the last minutes and it finished by the time I want to post it. Huhu...Never mind I posted my pic also.
  • _Elsa_
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @siti_payung, if you want to participate I can add you as a participant!  Even thought I closed it the contest still had a few hours to go so you are now a participate and I thank you for trying!  I hope to have a new contest posted some time tomorrow.
  • siti_payung
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thank you Elsa..I love to participant. Thank you for adding me. Hope can join in next contest also.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I am going to help @Xarly out with this.  I am going to announce the winners and then he will add the gold to your game.  Congratulations goes to:

Two new Soda contests will be starting tomorrow.  Once they are posted I will come back here with the links.,

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
  • siti_payung
    Options
    Elsa said:
    I am going to help @Xarly out with this.  I am going to announce the winners and then he will add the gold to your game.  Congratulations goes to:

Two new Soda contests will be starting tomorrow.  Once they are posted I will come back here with the links.,

This must be your lucky day @heidifralick....if I don't make mistake I saw your name as a winner in 2 contest. No, I am not complaining just I am happy for you. Congratulations winners <3
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    Congrats to all winners!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Elsa said:

Hey everyone!

Jumping here now to say that all three of you have been granted the rewards - 20 Gold Bars are on the way!

Thank you all for participating, I hope you had great fun!

And thank you, as always, @Elsa for making such exciting competitions and making people happy all around!

Cheers to you all!
    Xarly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?