🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Problems with internet connection

Options
MsPat
MsPat Posts: 3 Newbie
I have been playing your game for almost two years about two months ago I started to have problems connecting to the internet. It's very sporadic. Almost every time I open it to play there is no connection sometimes if I play a few times it will finally connect other times not won't connect the whole time. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and I got back to the level I had been on but had to start all over on my progress of days playing i was at over 600 days of playing and it went back to day one. It is very frustrating because sometimes I have purchased packages that don't show up til the next day or later. Or I win  a race or board prize that I can't get  till the next day or later and sometimes not at all!! I have an Android laptop. I dont want to just quit but this is an every day issue that is taking all the fun and relaxation out of playing your game. I am very frustrated 😔☹️😣 and UN

Comments

• james20diane16
    james20diane16 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My games still will not connect to the internet, I have tried everything cannot get my rewards. I'm getting tired of this, because I enjoy playing. The same thing is going on with candy crush, candy crush jelly and soda. Very disappointed in this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?