Passing a level

I just passed a level then turned my phone off when I went to play again it was started at this same level. This happened on another level also. I’m frustrated because this level is annoying and just about impossible.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Chantellhoward and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you.  It sounds like a random glitch that could be caused by several different reasons.

However we recommend a few basic things to do: Make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your phone for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again.  You also want to make sure you have enough storage space available.  To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card

Hopefully by doing these things it will help the game run smoother and more efficiently on your phone.
  • jlashley
    jlashley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same thing happened to me! There must be a way to fix this. It was a hard level!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?