Bring back extra help

Options
heidifralick
heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Discussions
Why cant they bring back the extra help before we start the levels or if we dont pass that level we could watch a video to get extra moves?? I'm not happy at all!! I was on a board for 3 days! Game isn't fun anymore and I don't want to delete it but, not happy anymore!😕

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
    Why cant they bring back the extra help before we start the levels or if we dont pass that level we could watch a video to get extra moves?? I'm not happy at all!! I was on a board for 3 days! Game isn't fun anymore and I don't want to delete it but, not happy anymore!😕
    don't give up and hope you pass that level asap
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @heidifralick

Hello Heidi

The videos come by chance, is not always well regulated how they should come. Sometimes you get some and sometimes you don't !!

• heidifralick
    heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I know that and thanks for replying but, it's been over a month since this has happened and the videos in the beginning  stopped at the same time. I was just recently on a level for 3 weeks  And now I've been stocked on the next level for 2 weeks. Game just isn't fun anymore!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @heidifralick

I know that well. But as a PC player you can't get any further. You are better off with the mobile device. I know it very well. If you need help, you can also contact me personally. I speak German. You also.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?