(Ended) 🌈🍀 St Patrick’s Season in Candy Crush Soda is here! - Do you feel lucky?

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,012 Community Manager
edited April 15 in Discussions

Hey there, Soda Squad! 🍭

🌟 We're rolling out the green carpet for our fabulous St Patrick's Season, and trust me, you'll want to be part of this enchanted journey. Plus, a dash of competition with the Gold Cup Challenge - it's going to be epic! 🏆

Happy St Patrick’s Day! 🏆🍀🥤

This event will feature a new candy, an interactive Diorama and an in-game tournament for you to enjoy! Let’s have a look!

🏆🍀 Gold Cup

Ready… set, go! In this tournament all players are invited to participate in the competition by gathering yellow whistle candies while playing! Climb the ranks and perhaps you’ll be one of the lucky ones to win 200 Gold Bars! 🌈✨

Tournament Information:

• The tournament will start on February 29th with a timer in-game.
  • Each next stage of the tournament will be the following week.
  • The tournament will end on March 18th or 25th (depending on your group).
  • The final winner will receive 200 Gold Bars!

Once the Tournament Starts, you’ll be able to share your progress and discuss it in the official Tournament Thread - where we also have an exclusive Gold Cup badge.

For now, 🎉 Let's make some unforgettable memories and may the luck guide your way to the sweet victory. I can't wait to see all your achievements and happy moments! Let's crush this season together! 🍬💚

Share your feedback and moments of the season in this thread, and collect an exclusive St Patrick Season community badge seen below to commemorate the event!

For this Seasons poll, we ask you - do you think you'll be lucky this month?

(Ended) 🌈🍀 St Patrick’s Season in Candy Crush Soda is here! - Do you feel lucky? 149 votes

Absolutely! I'm feeling the good vibes already. 🌟
37%
_Elsa_hsmkhoshnazar66trinamarieon1Courtney1990Buddysmomgrumpyhugsneandezbayleyb707Palash_SarmasimplyPdabobsterJavikasSharon118Kiki_gHollanda509Ibnanahillsborowdreneem777Gaby23_23sunbunny25 56 votes
I hope so! Could use a little luck coming my way. 🍀
36%
MomnedajBB-6Werner_Cichykiara_waelJoAnn_WorkmanKerrieHell66MiladyRkymomof4rnPitty_Kittymaf34100KingsDaughter14GumyupawpawrebelchildPrincess_JessicaTMLofferTorie079Moh1977Racoon7lukesgal4eva 55 votes
Not sure, but I'm keeping an open mind. 🤷
16%
johamiltonYoscaEnergizerBunnyistuffMountainMomDieOmimiMollySMrKizartpenkenLou_2002CassDRoary2020AmoonmoonNico_GteeweipingsteventsengJONH10SApple2pattiswAndiChrist 24 votes
Luck isn't in my cards; I rely on hard work. 💪
9%
PummyRajSpinnifixraquel_1938greddycandyTvittyLibuechtabaduluPardeep99willowsrivers23AMINZARGHAMYgabrielebruckmeier98baharjbSalielove8rukyagreenalzilh 14 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?