We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Fair??

Wybe
Wybe Posts: 3 Newbie
A long time I've been playing level 90 and further.
All went very well and there was a nice first ranking for me.
All of the sudden there are two people playing of wich I think they are employees of King, so I can make out of their tags. (king0347634) or something, and that tag for two players.
Not to my surprise they go from unranked to rank 1 and 2. Within a few hours.
I know the purpose of the game is to let me buy as many as possible, but this does not seem very fair. 
You don't buy, so you don't win............ I have the idea I'm playing against two King computers.......

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    Wybe said:
    All of the sudden there are two people playing of wich I think they are employees of King, so I can make out of their tags. (king0347634) or something, and that tag for two players.
    I know the purpose of the game is to let me buy as many as possible, but this does not seem very fair. 
    You don't buy, so you don't win............ I have the idea I'm playing against two King computers.......
    I’m not sure what you’re complaining about here but I am not stupid enough to have  bought anything on this game yet am at the highest level waiting for the next release.  With Bubble Gum Hill available every day you should be able - like me - to accrue enough hammers and gold to get through the levels easily.

(Edit by CM: Inciting)
  • Wybe
    Wybe said:
    I’m not sure what you’re complaining about here but I am not stupid enough to have  bought anything on this game yet am at the highest level waiting for the next release.  With Bubble Gum Hill available every day you should be able - like me - to accrue enough hammers and gold to get through the levels easily.

Whatever you do, don’t be tempted to spend money on this completely free-to-play game!
    I did spent money on it, when I desperately needed some lives.
    I'm playing the game on FB, maybe that matters? Buying other stuff is way too expensive.
    I hardly ever win prices in this game, only the first places on FaceBook. 
    Now, on level 900-something, you play with a bunch of unknown people, when I go to sleep, I'm number one with a couple of hundred points ahead. The next morning I am number 3 or 4 and have some people with nick's like king1234567 ahead of me. They must have done a few hundred games in one night. 
    Doesn't seem very real to me.......
  • Makarena
    Makarena Posts: 2 Newbie
    Wybe said:

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @Wybe,

Xarly here. I'm a King employee and I just wanted to confirm to you that usernames with names like king034763 are usually just normal players that have not yet created an account. It's a temporary name that we automatically give to accounts that are not registered. These are regular players like yourself - just wanted to make that clear.

We do not interfere with the ranks or alter any of our systems to guarantee that they remain fair and competitive. We do have millions of players so it can happen that only in some hours players get ahead of you.

Hope this answer helped!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Wybe
    Xarly said:
    Hey @Wybe,

Xarly here. I'm a King employee and I just wanted to confirm to you that usernames with names like king034763 are usually just normal players that have not yet created an account. It's a temporary name that we automatically give to accounts that are not registered. These are regular players like yourself - just wanted to make that clear.

We do not interfere with the ranks or alter any of our systems to guarantee that they remain fair and competitive. We do have millions of players so it can happen that only in some hours players get ahead of you.

Hope this answer helped!

Cheers,
    Xarly

@Xarly, thanks. It's a shame these people have, it seems, unlimited lives, or a big credit card. 
    I'd like to play to, just like me, only Facebook players, in that way I am able to check who's who

Sincerely, Wybe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?