We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Episode race help

How do we get the race to show up? I've tried updating my app, clearing my browning history, restarting my phone and I'm even logged into fb. Please help!!! I really like doing these races and it says I'm on day 6 already but have yet to see a race. So please help!

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tanyagrace1989 and welcome to our wonderful community.  The episode race is triggered by your starting an episode, not by a specific day.  Quite often players you are racing against will finish an episode in 2-3 days.  Do you not have the little race flag Icon you can see in the upper right (right above the icon for Mr. Toffee's Fair).  It has a Number 5 (meaning I am currently in 5th place).

Also - do you have a finish flag showing where the episode you are currently on ends?  If you have both the icon and the finish flag - you should be able to compete in the episode race but if you don't have either of them, then you may not have access to that event at this time.  Not everyone has access to all the events all the time.  However, you might want to restart your phone right after you finish an episode to see if that will trigger the episode race showing up in your game.  If it doesn't - it may reappear sometime in the future and in the meantime, maybe you will get access to a different fun event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?