We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

stuck on level 1416...

bandradeb
bandradeb Posts: 1 Newbie
going on two week weeks and cannot clear this level. Help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,401 Candy Moderator
    Hello @bandradeb, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I just played the level again and remembered how long I was stuck there until I understood how the "Soda Bottles" actually work!!  

The trick in this level is only ONE Soda bottle pops up for every 3 turns!!  I have marked the arrow where the Soda Bottle shows up!!  So, it's the licorice roll first --> Then it is the Cyan Candy --> Then it is the Soda bottle. 

The Licorice spiral and the Soda bottle are getting collected/destroyed by the Fish, but not the Cyan candy that appears before the Soda bottle.  Unless remove that, Soda bottle does not drop down!!  So, to destroy the Cyan candy, we must depend on a striped candy!  We have enough moves, so it can be done.  And, also,we can take the "Turtle's" help too!!  

Since you know what's going on in the level, you should be able to beat the level!!  

Let me know if I can be of further assistance!  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, and you can write back :+1: 

Hope you will win the level and move on to the next level!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?