how do i get back gold bars deducted when I did not receive the extra lives?

I clicked on extra lives and it took the bars but did not give me the lives

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    Hello @Girlfriend524 Welcome to our Community! I am sorry to hear you didn’t get the extra lives. We have Player Support where you can report it. 

You can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

I hope this helps!

• shaz10
    shaz10 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem took my gold bars and did not give me my lives

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Girlfriend524 @shaz10,

Can also see my post below with details on "Reimbursements" from "Support", since we don't do reimbursements here at The King Community.

This should help you out.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/26/2020

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited September 2020

Hello @shaz10 and @Girlfriend524

❤️ Welcome to the King Community ❤️

Here’s a link to customer support. Give them detailed information about the problem and you’re game/user ID which can be found in your profile for that game. You will get a automated email which you’ll have to respond back to that with the same information. 👍

I hope this helps sand here’s a few other links to help you around the community. 🤗

If you haven’t joined/register in the King community and also if you haven’t logged in then go...

➡️ Here ⬅️

If you want to get started in the community then start...

➡️ Here ⬅️ 

If you want to win gold bars then go...

➡️ Here ⬅️

It’s a community for connecting with players of all the King games. You can go to each game community and ask the support sections questions about problems you’re experiencing at the moment or enter the other areas for fun and polls and other enjoyments. 🤗

Ask me any question you have and I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability or I’ll refer you to a link or a community manager to find the answers. 👍

Remember to have fun and relax. 💕💫

❤️Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?