Levels of difficulty

stirak
stirak Posts: 2 Newbie
I have Ben on this game for about 3 months and I am at level 598. I do not buy boosters because I cannot afford them. I only use what I can earn. I have been at level 598 for four days now. I have spent as much as a WEEK on a single level, but 598 seems impossible without a full arsenal of boosters. I abandoned another game to play this one only but after 4 days of frustration I must say that this is upsetting and a drag. Why not consider a “free pass” say after 100 tries. One more day and I will go on to a game that will give me pleasure and be fun, not turn into total frustration...though I would not be surprised if King really does not care.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

I would like to help you. Do you play on a PC or mobile device? Because with the mobile device you can get through the levels quickly than on the PC. I have made my experience abundant.

I'll give you a video with !!

https://youtu.be/9JB6T2kGxfc

♥♥♥

https://apptipper.com/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-saga-level-598-tips/

Good Luck
  • stirak
    stirak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks for taking the time ti provide the video. I play on an iPad.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Hello, @stirak! 🙂
    I am sorry you are having such a hard time on this level. It is not uncommon for me to spend two days trying to complete a single level now that I've reached the 3000+ mark. Like you, I do not purchase boosters and only play with what I earn. That being said, if you are using all three boosters (Color Bombs, Coloring Candies and Fish) and you still can not pass the level, I can see why you are so frustrated. Levels like that should be rated as Hard, which according to the video Spinnifix provided, it is rated as a standard level. Perhaps King should review this matter.

I like your idea about granting players a free pass once you've attempted the level so many times. There is an existing thread in the Ideas section of the Soda Community on this very topic: Here. If you are interested, cast a vote and leave a message there to show your support! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?