I don't get some features

Options
anabellalinares
anabellalinares Posts: 5 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Discussions
Hii! Here from Argentina. I have problems such as i don't get the special games inside soda like thee kimmy thing. Please anyone can tell me why?? I ve already updated the Game. I leave a pic so You can know what i'm talking about.

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @anabellalinares,

Welcome to the Community and greetings from Barcelona, where one of our offices are! I love how people from so many different countries connect through their shared passion for Candy Crush Soda.

To your question of why you currently don't have Kimmy's Arcade (or other features you might have seen), the reason behind it is that we sometimes cannot offer the same experience to everyone because we need to optimize things for different platforms or ensure that our game works fine and smoothly with any changes we apply.

Bear in mind that we have millions of players every day, so having a stable game that people all around the world can enjoy is a very important priority for us.

But don't worry, if any feature is enjoyable to every player and we confirm that it's working well, it's only a matter of chance until you have it too!

Just keep your game up to date and remember to come by the Community every once in a while if you have questions or to find out about new things coming in to Soda!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I also missed some features in Candy Crush Soda Saga..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?