what is bubblegum hill and how do i get it on my computer?

Options
geckolady
geckolady Posts: 7 Level 2
can I get bubblegum hill on my computer? I do not play games on my phone

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @geckolady, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

1) What is a Bubblegum Hill --->  It is a special event feature, which usually appears on the weekends.  It is a series of 5 levels, which you have to win without loosing!  If you loose, you will have to start from level 1 again!  So, if you loose on level 5, you won't get another choice but to start from level 1 again!! 

Once, you win those 5 levels' event, the Bubblegum Troll will give you a gift of 6 Lollipops, 1 hours Unlimited Lives, and also a mystery gift.  Which is a surprised amount of Gold Bars, which depends on the time we rule the Troll's Kingdom =) 
    When another player wins those 5 levels, we are "dethroned" and we will receive those Gold Bars.  

2) With regards to playing on a computer --->  is it a Laptop or a Desktop?  If it is a laptop, yes!  You can definitely get the Bubble Gum Hill event in your game.  If you have Windows 10, you will be able to download the game through Microsoft Center,  And you not only will receive the Bubblegum Hill event, but also the "Daily Bonus" reward and few other special features that are available on mobile device games :+1: 

Hope this answered your question and clarified your doubts!  If you need further assistance or have any questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and reply back.  

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?