🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Kimmy joins a Facebook group

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Contests

Now that Kimmy is on Facebook she finds out that there is so much to see! She isn’t even sure where to start but she  looks at all the groups listed for Candy Crush Jelly Saga and much to her surprise, some look really interesting. She clicks on each group to see how many members are in each and what might be the best group to join. 

“Wow,” thought Kimmy. “This might be a good group for me to join. There are over 17,000 members in it. I think that maybe I will try this group”.

She clicks on the “Join” button and then sees a message that it’s pending. Shortly afterwards she gets a notice that her membership has been accepted. She decides that she needs to check out the group now. She scrolls quickly through the messages.   She sees a welcome message from the admin and others are posting pictures of their game app. Some are asking questions about the game. 

She is overwhelmed because there is so much to read. She clicks on the “Members” tab.

Wow there are a lot of members here. She shows up on the as being a member of the group. 

That’s cool that her profile picture is showing up so everyone can see who she is. Let’s see what happens next.

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Time to check out the group

Start at the beginning – Love across the miles

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?