We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Unable to progress to next level

bonniebee
bonniebee Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been unable to progress to the next level for several days. I am at level 3283, but when I click to open it just sits there. I usually spent the 3.99 daily to keep the bombs etc. for 24 hours. I also spend other amounts. I lost most of a 24 hr. period when the game stopped. Please advise how to fix? Thank you.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Do you have the latest version in your game? Otherwise, update it and clear the cache. Then it should be okay. If that doesn't help, then I'll give you a link: Please look for your device and the problem. Otherwise, only the uninstallation and installation remain.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

Good luck

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,958 Soda Moderator

Welcome @bonniebee to the King Community. Sorry to hear you have this issue. If you’re having problems playing the game, it’s worthwhile doing some housekeeping steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try deleting and reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.*

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?