Kimmy picks up the phone to call Aunt Lucy, but then decides that
perhaps she should just go pay her a visit.
She thinks that perhaps if Aunt Lucy sees how stressed out Kimmy is she
might have some good ideas to help the candy bears.
She looks out the window and it’s still cold outside. She better put on her boots and coat. Now where did she leave her winter hat?

She starts
her trip to visit Aunt Lucy but along the way she meets up With Chilly Tusks
who lives in Gooey
Glacier.
“Hi Kimmy,” says Chilly Tusks. “How are you doing today? Do you know that the Soda levels still aren’t
rising? Don’t listen to that crazy Frog the Soda Professor! Don’t tell me to open my eyes. My iced
candies aren’t melting!”
“Wow, that’s exactly what Chilly Tusks told me
when I was searching for Tiffi a long time ago,” thought Kimmy.
“Hi Chilly Tusks,” Kimmy says. “Sorry to hear that you’re still having that
problem but I’m on my way to Aunt Lucy’s house.
Your iced candies aren’t melting, but now the candy bears are frozen
too! I hope that she can help me find a way
to unfreeze our bears and I’ll tell her about your iced candies too.”
Kimmy continues her journey and not too long
afterwards she arrives at Aunt Lucy’s house.
“I hope that she’s home,” thinks Kimmy. “Maybe I should have called to let her know
that I needed her help.”
Let's
continue with the next part of our story – Kimmy
visits Aunt Lucy