New levels

Options

I'm stuck on level 4,359 anyway I can get new levels added on please. I would really appreciate it if it can be done ASAP. Again I'm losing money because I spent money on stuff that I cannot use and that's going to expire. Maybe I can get some sort of credit I spent about $60 today I would really appreciate it thank you

Sincerely Steve

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I want to pass you on to @QueenB . She can help you better there!

Good luck

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Spinnifix 👍

@stdosscomcastnet, first off, well done on getting this far in the game 🤗🙌

You're pretty much at the end of the last episode and as much as I would love to go ahead and add levels to your game, we have to wait for the lovely level designersers to do their magic 😊

If we haven’t yet released new levels, or you haven’t updated the game in a while, you’ll alway see a symbol at the beginning of the last episode, which is important to recognize so that you can plan ahead of your current position and avoid any hold-ups.

It’s particularly useful when considering buying a bundle or timed boosters, to make sure you have the time and levels to use them. In Candy Crush Soda Saga, the symbol for the end of content appears like this:

Here in the Community we are not able to replace, refund or credit any items to your game as only Player Support can do this. I'm not so sure you can get a refund but feel free to in in touch with Support here as it doesn't hurt to ask 😁

Hope this helps 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?