πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Introduction

Options
rola_Brown
rola_Brown Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm Rola Brown from Nigeria 😊😊

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello @rola_Brown and warm welcome to our sweet community! πŸ‘‹ 😊

Here, we run contests hosted by our amazing Superstars and CMs for a chance to win Gild Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). When you go to the contest area in each game community, you'll see a number of open and closed contests. If one says "Finished", that means the contest is over and your entry will not be valid. So please check out our Contest Area here for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). πŸ€—

If you need any help, please feel free to check our Support area for each game community for all possible questions answered by our Superstars, Game Experts, and CMs (Community Managers). If you still need further assistance, please ask a question providing much details regarding your issue. βš™οΈ

You can get started here to know about all the community and its magical features. πŸ‘ˆοΈ 🌟

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a sodalicious Sunday! πŸ˜‰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I am Palash Sarma ...My level is 2625

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?