Where do you get the best user experience for Candy Crush Soda Saga IOs, Android or Windows 10

Options
HECTORBOSS
HECTORBOSS Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi people,

I like to know which operating system you use and which has the best user experience.

Which showcase clearly the features of the game.

Which has less crash experience

thanks

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I think you can't find out. The events are different per platform and the players. Because the play groups are always chosen randomly. It is best to play on different platforms and make your own decision !!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @HECTORBOSS A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

I use both iOS and Windows 10 to play the game and used to play on an Android phone.

Per my experience, I like to play on the iOS (iPad)! Because, there is more storage space unlike the phone(s)!, I And, once in a while, I see "Free Ad" feature too.

Windows 10 has all the features that an iOS device has, but I have never seen a "free Ad" which can be very useful! Like I said above, even though I don't see the Ads quite often, still I feel they are pretty useful whenever I can get them 🙂 The game loads very very slow on Windows 10 -- that's another issue for me!

I always had "storage" issue with my Android Phone! I guess it would be the same even if it is iOS -- as long as it is phone, it would be the same issue!! And we need good amount free space on memory for the games to perform properly!

Whenever there is issue with storage, the freezing and crashing occurs in the game!

So, I would conclude with it does not matter if we have Android OR iOS -- as long as they are not phones and have much of storage space, you can go with either one of those! That is my opinion 😄

Did I make sense OR confuse you even more?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Tagging some of my friends to share their opinion....

@Yosca @mysticalmysty @LizzyLemondrop @Foley1362 @firebombmarkus @bearwithme and our dear @Elsa

• Spinnifix
    Options

@HECTORBOSS

I play on an Android tablet from Huawei and I am satisfied. I get a lot of videos and also have events. OK. I've never had the BGH event. I get a lot of boosters and everything can be played well !!! I only have this. Using PC with Window 7 is pointless.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @PummyRaj. I play on Windows 10 for CC Saga and just recently started playing it on my IOS devices. There is a big gap between the level releases for this game and I heard that Apple and Android have to approve the levels before they are released. I started playing it on my mobile because I have boosters that were never used since I was always at the top on Windows 10. So now I can play on my iPad at night. Events differences - since players are randomly chosen I have noticed that I can have an event on Windows 10 but not on mobile, or vice versa. The one negative thing about using mobile is that any crash, operating system update or game update can cause you to lose the lives and boosters since they are only saved to the device to play offline.

Ok, you asked about CC Soda Saga so now I will get into that game. When I want to play Bubblegum Hill, I will open Windows 10 and collect the reward. Then I will go to my iPhone and both iPads and collect the rewards. Now that I have 4 freebies I can try to play this event. Sometimes though the daily bonus goes back to day 1 so I have to figure out how to space tehse so that I can always have at least the color bomb and coloring candy together. The fish don't do anything for me. I usually play with my mobile to play the game.

I never got the ads anywhere so I wasn't randomly chosen for that.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you for tagging @PummyRaj 🤗

Hello @HECTORBOSS

I’m playing on an iOS device: iPad. I have many features but I also know some are in testing phase, so others don’t have it. I play 6 years now on an iPad and have never seen any ads in all my games ☹️. My game has never crashed (knocking on wood and fingers crossed 😅) However I have noticed lately a couple of times logging in gave a problem. I logged in the game and after a minute or so I was thrown out. Usually I clear up the iPad and do a reset and it’s okay than. Actually I think it has something to do with the servers but I am not sure. Fyi I play Soda, Saga and did play Bubblewitch on iPad. Never problems and I think easy to use. Besides that I prefer more an iPad than a phone.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,977 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the tag @PummyRaj.

Hello @HECTORBOSS and welcome to the King Community. I only play on IOS devices (iPhone and iPads) so I can’t give an opinion about the others. I usually don’t have a problem playing on my iPads and I don’t notice it loading slowly.

I don’t get to watch ads but I have Mr. Toffee’s Fair , Bubblegum Troll King of the hill, episode Race, daily rewards, the chest and Batula, and the bottles for boosters (build up to level 5 by not losing a level). I also have the option to join and play on a team.

• Spinnifix
    Options
    Hi there!
    I could comment more on this later when I install Window 10. I just want to wait and see. Because I can only play Papa Pear with the mouse. Unfortunately I have to wait for new levels. If there are any more. At the moment it is said that it is over. Then I would have a good comparison.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi there, @HECTORBOSS ! Welcome to the Community!

As far as the best Soda Saga Feature Experience, there is not much of the difference between Windows 10 and iOS Apps based on my personal observation. For this reason, I prefer playing it on just Windows 10 App. My Best Experience is derived from External Features like Sights, having 32" screen, & Sound, having High Definition Audio Device. These boost my interests and my playing abilities, making me want to continue to beat level after level.

With the Original Candy Crush Saga, there is a big difference between the 2 devices. We get more Boosters on iPhone iOS than Windows 10 Apps. I usually play CCS on my iPhone for this reason.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?