No internet connection when I try to play arcade, but obviously connected as playing quests

Options
12346»

Answers

• Elena_Dawson
    Elena_Dawson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Trying to log on to Candy Crush Soda Saga and it’s telling me I have no internet connection when I am connected. I’ve tried everything except deleting my CCSS app. I’m afraid to do this. I don’t want to lose everything. I don’t want to start over. Im on level 59?? I’ve tried contacting customer service and they keep telling me things to do that I’ve already done. They keep telling me to send them screenshots. I’ve done that! This is so frustrating!! Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Elena

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,698 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Elena_Dawson

I am sorry to hear this. Did you do the troubleshooting? 👉 provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If the problem persists do you see this red error in your profile?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?