*Pinning Levels To The Game!

Options
Origins7_Dale
Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi Thinkers,

Maybe not a new idea, quite a few listed. But how about "Pinning Levels To The Game", I mean something similar to what Win 10 lets you do on the taskbar. Something like this for example. I am at the end of the game, Level 4630, want to go back to Level 451, that is a lot of scrolling back, once you get to Level 451, let us "Pin It" within the game. So we don't have to keep scrolling back to it.

I use Level 451, mostly for "Mr. Toffee's Fair", it is the best level I have found to do these 2 quests/missions from the Fair. However, it is all this scrolling back to get to it. Think someone suggested a search box, to get to past levels, great idea, but by giving us a pin feature, can keep it, with no more search's or scrolling. Let's say like 3-5 pins allowed. I also use Level 452 for the red candy quest/missions from the Fair, you need like 100 or so to complete it, since Level 452 doesn't have that many, need to go back 2-3x to get it all.

You need room to make things, & since "Sprinkleshell" is also here at both level 451/452, he makes it easier to clear the levels, in order to make, color bombs, coloring candy, wrapped candy, striped candy, etc...

Also, helpful to those with disabilities, like diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, swollen joints in the hand, & so forth.

*See my post at:

New Booster: Supersonic Lolly - Page 3 β€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/281599/new-booster-supersonic-lolly/p3

*Tips on the game

Sprinkleshell

Well just a few thoughts again, to throw at you.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/2/2020

14 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Β«1

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You might have been here for a while but I see you for the first time hence the warm welcome ✨ I like this concept, it could be handy so I gave you a vote. I will tag some friends to check it out @Elsa @PummyRaj @Foley1362 @Spinnifix @bearwithme @LizzyLemondrop @BeckyBubblegum

Have a great day and stay safe πŸ™πŸ»

• Origins7_Dale
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @firebombmarkus,

Thank you very much. Not sure how many votes are needed to get these things, passed & built for us. But 1 vote is a good start. πŸ˜€

Cya around the King Community,

Thx again Origins7 Dale,

4/4/2020

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale You are more than welcome 😊 There is actually no rule to follow but the studio is always monitoring these ideas so you never know what might happen. Thanks for sharing your idea with us πŸ™πŸ» See ya around!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,750 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello! @firebombmarkus & @Origins7_Dale

Thanks for marking. But I don't vote here. Because it is superfluous. Since I am a player who prefers to go forward than back. Because I would like to go further and would therefore never go back.

So a picture of how to get to the episode and level quickly.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix,

Ok, a number of things need to be pointed out here. You say: "Since I am a player who prefers to go forward than back." That's great, so do I, however, I can't go forward, because I am at the end of game, currently at Level 4675!

My Current Level 4675 on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

I said: "Something like this for example. I am at the end of the game, Level 4630, want to go back to Level 451, that is a lot of scrolling back, once you get to Level 451, let us "Pin It" within the game. So we don't have to keep scrolling back to it."

Even if you took it hypothetically, the key words are still, "I am at the end of the game", most of the time, I am at the end. Once the 30 Levels are released to us, every week, I do them immediately.

You say: "So a picture of how to get to the episode and level quickly." Again, thx for mentioning it, yes, like others who have reached the end many times, we are aware of the "Overview", for scrolling, located at the top right of the screen, above the icon for Mr. Toffee's Fair.

I'll post it here/below in english.

My Current Episode is Big Screen Sailor Level 4675 On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

However, your statement of "So a picture of how to get to the episode and level quickly." Is not true for me, & perhaps for others here at King Community who play Candy Crush Soda Saga (CCSS), because of disabilities. Speaking for myself, I have both, diabetic neuropathy, & arthritis, just to mention 2, I have others. The arthritis is worse in the winter, the diabetic neuropathy is year round. If you mean by "quickly", instead of using the main board the snake route the levels are on, I'll agree to that.

Finally, I said, "I use Level 451, mostly for "Mr. Toffee's Fair", it is the best level I have found to do these 2 quests/missions from the Fair."

Along with saying, "However, it is all this scrolling back to get to it."

That's pretty much the main point. If I stay on the higher levels, it means more or stronger blockers to go thru, meaning I have to use boosters to get thru them, some of them require 4-5 hits, which defeats the purpose of going back to win whatever "Mr. Toffee's Fair", is going to reward us with. Because on the lower levels, there are fewer or stronger blockers to deal with, along with having my buddy "Sprinkleshell" to help us out.

In addition, there maybe other reasons for going back, like contest, beating someone's score for gold, screenshots, etc...

You only get so many moves to beat a level, by going back, don't have to worry about beating the level, just getting the quest/candy made, & you need room to make it.

So what is more effective, in getting boosters or rewards, along with being quicker?

1. Pinning Levels To The Game, would be quicker, because all you have to do, is click the "Pin", you are there.
    2. Going back is easier, or more effective than staying on higher levels to win things. Because of fewer or stronger blockers.
    3. Have assistance/help from a character, namely "Sprinkleshell".
    4. Benefits those with disabilities, along with the entire "King Community".

There maybe other things I haven't thought of yet. Perhaps, you will now reconsider, & give this idea a vote, would be greatly appreciated. πŸ˜€ Many thx on the help you have already given King Community, 4046 Post a Legend, I have a long way to go to reach that.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/5/2020

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,750 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

I don't read everything because it doesn't apply to me.

1. I wish you all the best & get well soon. and 2. Will not be implemented guaranteed because there are possibilities.

Few players are affected with diseases that could not play it.

Nevertheless good luck for you and you still get your levels. Be patient. There are also more kings games that are very nice.

Maybe in the meantime you could try them out and find something new for you !!

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

HiΒ @Spinnifix,

There is another reason for having "Pinning Levels To The Game", that would help us. The game will sometimes boot you back or up to your current level, especially if you left the game, or minimize it to the taskbar. I do use Win 10 PC Desktop App. This means having to scroll back to where you were at, before the boot up.

Most of what I posted above, was based on your comments. If you don't read everything, then how can you help players?

Playing with diseases/disabilities is again not the issue, it's about making the game fun / easier to play / especially for newbies, along with others. Let's help/improve the community, didn't you say this "Please let's improve the community, they really need it."

I agree, which is why I suggested, the above idea.

Yes, I get my 30 Levels like everyone else does, every week. Posted many times, that 30 Levels are not enough to compete with other players.

There is no getting well on some of my medical issues, but thx for wishing me well. It's mostly called getting old, or dying.

I have many interest, also do play other King games, here is one.

My Current Level 5631 on Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

When I was younger, did reach Chess Master, also Backgammon Master. Not sure what my ranking would be on cards, did buy a 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 500C with my winnings. A 911 Limited Edition Porsche, only 3000 made had Turbo features, before that. Yes, like German made things. πŸ˜€

So I'll say, had a full life. Still going strong.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/5/2020

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @firebombmarkus and I voted for the idea @Origins7_Dale. Even though I’m not that much further than your favorite levels I can see how this ability could be very helpful, Especially for more advanced players. I usually just go to the next level to complete my task for Mr. Toffees Fair, but again, that’s because I am not that far along in the game. I will remember those two levels for future reference. Thanks. 😊🐨

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @bearwithme,

Thx & geeze, 7187 Posts a Superstar. That's why you are behind. hehe

Thanks also for all your help here. πŸ˜€

Origins7 Dale,

4/5/2020

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

Thank for the tag @firebombmarkus! 😊 I gave my vote because when I'm stuck on a level and feel like taking a break from trying it, I like to go back and earn my missing stars on older levels ⭐⭐⭐.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?