Update on the Bubblegum Hill event (24th of April)

Options

Comments

• jdaevel
    jdaevel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No bubblegum hill for me, as well. It's the 3rd weekend in a row. How very sad that money seems to be at the root of everything. Surely during these unprecedented times, when we could actually enjoy a bit of an escape, you've chosen to take it from us! Companies that have a heart have stepped up, not stepped back . . .

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

MAKE NO MISTAKE, this is a money grab during a pandemic. People are forced to be in their homes to avoid becoming sick and getting others sick. Every game available has seen a drastic increase in players due to this. This makes companies less likely to give us incentives to play their game as people will be desperate to pass the time and at the mercy of these corporations. You have no reason to "give them a break". Give US a break. *Edited by CM: offensive*

• CrispySueG
    CrispySueG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is my 4th week of “stay at home”. This is my 4th weekend of no bubblegum hill. Coincidence?

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Was there an announcement made that we would not have Bubblegum Hill for a fourth weekend? I logged on and once again Bubblegum Hill is not available for me this weekend. So I am curious if I missed an announcement somewhere. I thought we were supposed to get it back this weekend, so I'm feeling pretty downcast and confused😔

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ajones04 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

The Bubble Gum Hill was put on hold for past few weeks, because the "Easter Egg" event was going on. Since the event has ended now, Mr. King Chewy will come back next weekend. You can play the event and enjoy again 😃

Did you have this Easter Egg event in your game? I heard it was a nice event and lot of players enjoyed, it seems! I was not lucky enough to get that event this time 😮

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy and Stay Safe! 😷

• visky10
    visky10 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Bubblegum hill not working

• visky10
    Options

Can someone help me with this issue

• visky10
    Options
  • visky10
    Options

When will next contest come

• Cbonnett
    Cbonnett Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

i don’t think what we post on here matters or that they read them because nothing is being done

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?