New event: Egg Hunt

Options
12346»

Comments

• jaimecolvard76
    jaimecolvard76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just wanted top say thank you to the Candy Crush team. I've been playing the original Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda since they both came out, respectively. I've enjoyed them consistently then entire time I've been playing. With many of ther games I play on my mobile phone, I'll usually play them for a while and get tired of them at some point and will actually uninstall permanently or at least for a period of time before going back and seeing if I can play the game once again without becoming eventually sick of it entirely. That's never happened to me with Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda. Which is the reason for my gratitude, seems as though some people actually care about their work and take pride in making a product that their customers truly enjoy. Thank you, thank you all very much for caring, it's most definitely appreciated by me and anyone I know that also plays them.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @jaimecolvard76 👋

Welcome to our Community !

Thanks a lot for your sweet and warm words. I will make sure to pass it to the Studio and I know they will love it ☺️

Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to make this game as enjoyable as it.

So, do you want to have some extra fun with us and also get a chance to win 50 Gold Bars? Participate in our Egg Hidden Contest here!

And, since you are here, would you like to have a look around our Community and give us some feedback to help the Studio make this game even more Sodalicious?

You can share your feedback with the Studio:

Here answering our Kingster question: Do you like in-game pop ups?

Here for the Supersonic Lolly

Here for the Royal Path

and Here you can find all the feedback, questions, etc related to Teams

Thanks a lot four your support!

• Gabngav
    Gabngav Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

I am in the same boat. I didn’t get the Egg Event and I don’t have the pop ups either. I still love playing but would definitely like be able to play the new contests as well. I go back and forth with CC Soda and CC Friends. I’ve been playing for years! I love it just as much now as I did when I started! Am I not getting the nee contest because I am so far ahead in the game? Im in middle three thousands some where!!

• Gabngav
    Gabngav Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Thank you!!! I have been playing for years but just recently joined the community. So I’m still trying to figure it all out!! I tend to go in circles for hours before I find the answers to my questions! Lol 🤪

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,195 Soda Moderator
    Options

If you follow the link in my signature (Find out more about the King Community here.) you see this overview of the community, you click on it and find out more!

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2
    Options

Hello I hope to join you all as an expert to superstar!!!

🐵🍌

Smartmonkey 😊

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2
    Options

Hi Gabngav

I feel the same way trying to figure alot of things out going in circles for hours am with you...LOL

All is good am a nee bee as well

🐵🍌smartmonkey

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hi!

@Smartmonkey thanks for your feedback on both the Egg Hunt event and our Community!

Actually, would you like to help us making the Community even better? Check HERE the link to give us feedback 🤗

Thanks and have a Sodalicious day!

• stephaniealawrence
    stephaniealawrence Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Me either 😢😢😢🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?