Bonus

Options
Scopefox
Scopefox Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Kimmy's Idea Box

I’ve lost my daily bonus as have others lost it as well. What are ye doing about this. I was put back to day one other day after months of logging in and again today. So here’s a idea fix the problem and return us all to what we lost.

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

This is not an idea.

Please report any problems in the game in the support area. There the problems are tried to solve.

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @Scopefox! I hear your frustration and can empathize with you; however, your message is not what the Ideas area is about. You have to post a detailed idea to improve the game in this area. You would be much better off posting your thoughts in the Soda support area here. I will be closing this idea but before I do so, I want to tell you that these daily rewards are on a timer and they can reset at any time. I play on desktop and mobile and they both reset back to day 1 again. You will start collecting double rewards on day 7. The studio cannot take you back to the day where it ended. Sorry about that.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?