Candy Crush Soda is a boring, mindless drudge of a game that actually cheats the player ...

Options
Mark_Adcock
Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
edited April 2020 in Discussions

This game, apart from being so goddamn dull and utterly skill-less (there is zero skill and certainly no fun in playing any computerised game where success depends on what the computer program decides to do, and you are doomed to fail from move 1 if that is what it decides), is totally dishonest, disreputable and actually cheats.

I could post a ton of videos where a colour bomb etc just explodes for ABSOLUTELY no reason. I have replayed videos in slow motion and watched them disappear, with no stripe or wrap in sight. I have never spent a penny on boosters - and if King are going to cheat players out of boosters by exploding them on a whim, then I never will. What*Edited by CM: offensive*.

And answer me this - how is it physically possible to create a Colouring Candy on the very edge of the board? How??? And yet I have seen a number of levels where I make a move and when a few cascades have finished, lo and behold, there is a Colouring Candy on the edge. Once again, evidence that the game is *Edited by CM: offensive*. It is IMPOSSIBLE to create one there.

One thing the game IS good for though, so credit where credit is due ... If you are ever having difficulty getting to sleep at night, just play this for a minute or two. You will be bored to tears in no time, and soon drop off.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?