Feedback on playing through Facebook

loadofpop58
loadofpop58 Posts: 17 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Discussions

I little while back I posted about the problems of playing this game on Facebook, and guess what ? No discernable improvement.

In fact the playability has lessened to such a degree that the game has stopped being fun.

Let´s start with the levels: I get the feeling that sometimes the developers make a half hearted attempt at the more difficult levels and that is a shame.

Lives: Can sometimes send, can never receive lives, somewhere there are hundreds of lives floating around waiting to be collected.

Gameplay: I´m still getting notifications for a contest I finished 6 months ago, and getting asked to take part in the next level race. Considering the only way I can actually play each further level is to reload every time, well I´ll pass if you don´t mind.

I don´t know what excuses you are going to roll out this time but in all honesty, with my new laptop and an improved operating system, the king games are like using an abacus to do complicated calculations.

I feel sure the usual responses will be wheeled out such as "we´re working on it" or the classic "we are aware of the problem" but that doesn´t help.

I guess you could blame covid-19 but as a key worker who has continued to work through all this drama, it won´t wash.

Pull your socks up !!!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I am sorry that you are dissatisfied. I could help you with sending and receiving life. Did you add friends? Random groups of players come into your game and they can be added by request. You just have to accept. Or enter an email address and you can accept it. So at least you get life. I am happy to pass you on for further information. But that won't be until Monday.

Good luck

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

• loadofpop58
    loadofpop58 Posts: 17 Level 2

I have been playing the game since the start and it is only the last 6 months or so that this problem has materialised !!!

it opens with the send lives option but does NOT give me the option to receive lives !!!

The problem with having to reload every time I complete a level makes the game almost unplayable.

and how do you explain getting notifications for an episode race I finished last year ??

Total disaster

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

Hi!

It is important that your game is up to date. Refresh and clear the cache and restart. So you can avoid problems and that you have a 100% internet or WiFi connection. The notifications are incorrect and I know it too. But I've already passed it on for more information. Please wait until Monday. I can't tell you more. I'm sorry.

• Ebreezy31
    Ebreezy31 Posts: 48 Level 2

😮😢that's a lot of issues, hope they get fixed soon!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?