Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Your answer is NOT acceptable. Just blowing us off.

• JVO123
    JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Lets put this in a business sense. Upset people who want a product and do not get it do NOT purchase your items, they quit playing your games, you lose your dedicated and loyal fan base. Word of mouth advertising is the best, people who quit playing your games find new ones in other places and tell their friends and families. You lose more and potential customers. Now you've saved a few pennies by taking away BGH but cost yourself LOTS of dollars, pounds, yen... because your past loyal customer base feels unappreciated and taken advantage of. Please give a REAL update more often and with real information. Look at the number of post dedicated to BGH versus everything else and you'll see what is important to us--your customers.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,802 Level 3
    Options

@VO123 You are absolutely right. The main thing is the clients.

But you did not take into account one nuance.

At the same time, when 1 player leaves the CCSS, dozens of new players come into the game.

These people have just started playing. They don't know anything about BGH, Kimmy's Arcade, or any other power-ups you've seen and missed. They play, pay money, generate income.

Are the players who are outraged and then leave (or do not leave) really so important for developers?

If hundreds of newcomers bring in more income than dozens of whimsical "oldies", who should you pay more attention to?

I have doubts.))))

• JVO123
    Options

There are many players who routinely purchased the booster packages each weekend with the specific goal of mastering BGH. Since March we have been getting a complete runaround with promise after promise of the technical department working on the alleged issues. We cannot get a weekly up date even what we do get is old updates and promises with a new date stuck on them. As I said earlier there is no discussion with even close to the same amount of interest generated and yet all we get are empty promises that it will return in a while. I have not complained during the whole time until yesterday and then I simply asked for more frequent and thoughtful responses to the hundreds of complaints lodged by longtime players who have often spent their money on promises never kept. I believe we are at least entitled to that.

• JVO123
    Options

So Hechicerilla are you telling us that there are people who have BGH and are using it? Are there still flaws being worked on? When will it be back for everyone? This is the problem! We get ZERO information only vague and outdated comments!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    Options

We all miss BGH, so do I 😔. When there is an update from the Studio you can read it in this thread. Has anyone read this in the help center about BGH?

Our Bubblegum Hill event challenge is a firm favorite with our players and we hope you've been making the most of it when it appears.

The Candy Crush Soda Saga studio have been made aware of a handful of instances where players believe they're not receiving their entire reward for this challenge, once their reign on the throne is complete.

We want to reassure you that we understand any concerns you may have and that we are investigating to see if there's an issue which is affecting your game. Any faults found will be fixed as a matter of priority, so we appreciate your patience and understanding while we work on this.

• JVO123
    Options

Yosca that's exactly the issue, vague replies to hundreds of people asking questions. While I cannot speak for everyone I do feel as though we are being basically ignored. These issues have gone on since March I never complained until I read through the questions and replies and kept seeing the same questions and replies with only the dates changed. As I said before no discussion thread has nearly as many pages of discussion as this one and yet there are no real answers other than be patient, it will be back ...In 9 months somebody should be able to say we're not bringing it back or we'll have it going in 2 weeks .I don't want to sound like a whiner but after this much time and discussion let's get a REAL answer.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Yosca after reading that help center, my understanding is that BGH is not their priority. There is a list of priority and BGH is at the bottom. as you and I see, there are new features and new maps which are higher on their priority list. Don’t tell anyone, I hate new map. 😂

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

So to those that were selected to play Bubble Gum Hill in the test group these past few weeks. Can you confirm you have it?...

Or maybe, there weren’t any test groups at all..

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

From what I understand, there is no test group currently. The studio is still “fixing” it. They will announce when that happens.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?