Unlock last companions

Options
gotita
gotita Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi! I’m a new Bee, and i’m just wondering what happened to the last 3 companions and the rewards. I have not been able to unlock them. Right now i’m on level 3039. Love the game!!!thank you in advance for your help!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @gotita Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

The Farm Studio is aware about the last 3 Companions and the rewards that we are not able collect.

They do have plans to bring those 3 remaining Companions (or may be even more) in future. But, currently they are focusing on many other aspects of the game.

And also, there were some glitches when the "new" grass weed blocker was introduced, then with the "Egg" levels, etc., etc., and they are not getting a chance at all to work on the Companions.

We just have to wait patiently to receive new companions and also to collect the rewards.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you have more questions or need clarification. You can simply post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below,

Once again Welcome to the Community and enjoy the special features like Contest in Farm Heroes category to win some Gold Bars (click on these Green letters to go to the Contests) ---> https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/contests-fhs

Hope to see you around. Have a wonderful rest of the day & great weekend ahead 🐤 🐇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?