🥳 Win boosters here I🥤 What's your Soda Name? Win Gold Bars here! I 🏅 Claim your 5000 level badge here !

Bonuses

catpcatp Posts: 4 New Bee
edited June 3 in Discussions

The game is not fun without the bonuses. Bring them back!

So it's become about posting instead of p!suing to achieve new levels? Out the game back to the way it was.

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,898 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please explain more exactly what you mean. Then you could be better answered. thank you

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• catpcatp Posts: 4 New Bee
    edited June 3

Bubblegum hill and the board were bonuses that made me enjoy the game because it gave me something to work for. Oh well.

It's become about posting instead of playing. Put the game back to the way it was. Auto correct changed my words.

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 3,576 Legend

They have stopped at least for this week I guess. They'll return soon. @catp

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 3,576 Legend

@catp It's our choice whether to Play or Hover Around the Community. Words cannot be auto corrected but you can edit them for 24 Hours.

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !