We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Add

nimonimo
nimonimo Posts: 4 Newbie

Why do all my friends get to watch a video at the end of each game to gain extra moves but I don't?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,437 Candy Moderator

Hello @nimonimo Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that all the players do not receive this feature because, "receiving Ads" is still in the test process and the Soda Studio did not send the feature all the players.

Sometimes, a random group of players will receive the features and once they enjoy it for a while, the feature is moved on to another group. But, nobody knows how long that "test period" lasts! It could be weeks or months!

All we have to do from our end is that our App is up to date by installing latest version, and our device has enough free space on it's memory. And we will definitely receive the feature(s), when it is our turn.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any more questions, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Sodalicious week 🍬 🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?